Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

no neuro appt

So I screwed up Kellan's neuro appt, it was supposed to be Thurs and I thought Fri so we showed up a day late. They said they couldn't get him in, which the doctor comes from Seattle and was flying out this afternoon, so I can't really blame them for not being able to see him. Still, it sucks. I called the pediatrician office crying and one of them called me back and said not to worry about it. She said we'd talk to Kellan's doctor on Monday and see what she wants to do. Justin is thinking he just wants to take him to Denver as soon as possible, I'm on the fence. Kellan is doing really well. His last weight was 7 lbs 5 oz. He is eating more and more, esp at night. Sometimes he'll down 5 oz! His awake times are getting more frequent and lasting longer. He smiled at me twice Thursday! Everyone else is good too. I talked to a mom who has a 3 month old daughter with Downs that lives here in Billings and we are going to meet Monday. I'm looking forward to meeting her and the baby and exchanging stories/advice/whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment